Commercial Pilot Training in New Zealand
New Zealand is a stable, friendly, safe and stunning country which embraces the opportunity to provide education to international students. Known for its extreme sports, New Zealand also provides adventure tourism and has a strong tradition of mountaineering.
With a proven education system, students will feel confident with the teachers, instructions and level of qualifications they can secure – embracing the legendary Kiwi concept of “giving everyone a fair go”.
New Zealand is one of the most preferred destinations around the world for pilot training thanks to it offering the best mix of elements, helping to create professional pilots that are ready to take on any airline job.
New Zealand offers a wide range of airspaces for training, from uncontrolled airfields to busy commercial airports; giving trainee pilots the exposure to complex and busy traffic patterns, radiotelephony, instrument approaches and various other flying environment and helping to build skill and confidence.
The weather in New Zealand is perfect for flight training, with the country enjoying clear skies and fair weather for the most part of the year. The winter season does give cooler months, which allows students to practice actual instrument flying and gives them hands-on experience in lower visibility conditions.
During this part of the course; the student instructors will be able to refresh and advance their technical knowledge with the principles of basic instruction and applying them to both PPL and advanced CPL levels. The combination of world-leading infrastructure and near-perfect weather, flying schools in the USA are able to offer course completion within 6 to 8 months.
Advantages of flying in New Zealand
Preferred Pilot Training Destination
High Standards of Training
Simpler Radio Telephony conversion as NZ is a Common wealth Country
Dynamic landscape and Clear weather For Flight training
Course fee protection by Public trust.
Course completion times - 9 to 11 months
Partner Flying School
Our partnered flying school in New Zealand is established by aviation professionals who have more than two decades of experience in helping international students choose the right program and training. They focus on providing students with the flying skills, attitude and discipline required to take on a commercial pilot career.
They invest heavily in state-of-the-art, brand new glass cockpit planes as well as the latest safety technology and highest quality instructors; giving them an edge over other schools.
Pilot Training Courses Offered
- Private Pilot License (PPL) - This license is ideal for aviation enthusiasts or hobby flyers.
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL) - This provides students with a solid foundation of theoretical and practical flying training, allowing them to meet the required standard to secure a relevant pilot license to pursue a full-time career.
- Instrument Rating (IR) – This refers to the qualifications that a student can undertake to fly under IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) and can be applicable to CPL and PPL.
- Instructor Rating – This course is for students interested in becoming a flying instructor and the program includes an aspect of flight training as well as teaching the art of conducting lectures and briefings.
- CPL (ME / IR) - CPL + Multi-Engine Type rating + Instrument Rating (IR) on a twin-engine aircraft. Students will learn about the overall aspect of flying, technical briefings and handling simulated emergencies such as engine failures etc. This course is recommended for Indian Students.
Fleets Strength - 9 Aircrafts
3 healthy meals a day
Transportation to, from between housing & airport
Recreational Area / Pilot lounge
Please connect with us at Phone : +91- 77389 01234
Email : [email protected]Call Now!